Sunday, February 16, 2014

2 Corinthians 12:9.

2 Corinthians 12:9, “But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.” - 

But--- the other shoe that will drop. 

He said (the Lord Almighty)

to me (Andrea)

"My Grace (God's mercy; clemency)

is sufficient (enough) 

for you (Andrea), 

for my (God's)

power is made perfect (having no mistakes or flaws)

in weakness (lack of strength and feebleness). 

Therefore (to that end)

I (Andrea)

will boast(to speak with pride)

all the more gladly about my(Andrea)

weakness( a condition where a person feels more effort than normal is required to exert a given amount of force)  

so that Christ's(My Jesus son of God)

power(a source or means of supplying energy)

may rest(relief or freedom, especially from anything that wearies, troubles, or disturbs.)

on me(Andrea)

Wow means so much more when I make it my own.

1 comment:

  1. Andrea, GREAT job verse mapping 2 Corinthians 12:9 ~ ~ ~ it DOES mean so much more when we put our own name in it and make it our own! Thank you for sharing!!

    In His love,
    Pat (OBS Blog Team)

    ReplyDelete