Sunday, January 26, 2014

Prayers and Praises

My prayer is for not caving in when it comes to my friends.  I resisted with God's help all day the two dozen donuts that were brought to the office on Friday.  I went out with a friend of mine Friday night and had some drinks "empty" calories.  Oh so felt it the next day.  I then had to work and the cookies that were also brought by a salesman were left over.  I ending up eating four of them.  They were my snack and not my usual of an apple a day.  Dinner was three pieces of pizza thin crust but.... I have been back on the wagon as per say today.  It is so easy to throw in the towel.  But I prayed to God, and sucked it up and did my reflection question for Chapter 2 and 3.  and see that these are the same mistakes I always make and that I am doing this study to break them.

No comments:

Post a Comment